Monday, November 19, 2007

Every Good and Perfect Thing is from Above


Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights…James 1:17

I am thankful to the Father of Lights for the good and perfects gifts of:
Salvation from my sins, through the greatest gift of Grace, Jesus the Christ.
Having known true love and being loved unconditionally.
Freedom so wide and so deep that I feel indignation at the slightest inconvenience.
Friendship and fellowship of kindred souls.
Dogs who have shown me unconditional love, companionship and friendship.
Food of so many different kinds and varieties that I could spend eternity enjoying it all!
Drink, the good gifts of the fruit of the vine and grain, and fresh, raw goat milk!
Water, the elixir of life. I pray, Father, for the gift of Rain and Snow in this dry land.
Seasons of the year, that we may count our days.
Stars to light the night sky with Your splendor.
Wild animals who depend on You for their care and teach me to trust in You alone.
Books to read, learn from, grow with; to explore unknown lands, peoples and things.
Your Living Word.
Finally beginning to comprehend the Peace that passes all understanding.
Joy. Pure, unadulterated joy. I have learned it from watching Your animals at play.
Stillness, and quiet, to know that You are God.
The gift of listening to You.
Dreams and visions of the night.
Technology that allows learning, communication and fellowship across this earth.
Friends who understand what loosing a loved one, before their time, is like, regardless of specie.
My list continues….
What are you thankful for this day, and every day?
"Winter Spice"
16" x 20"
Oil on Canvas, signed and framed
$495.00, for purchase info:

No comments: